top of page


Caterers Trailer Insurance


We offer wide cover for all mobile and outside caterers, including Mobile Catering Trailers, Static Roadside Trailers.

Caterers Liability Insurance

We can also offer Public Liability Insurance for all of the above and Roadside cafe's, Kiosks and beach cafes, Sandwich Bars, Cafes, Restaurants, Catering from home or other premises, Contract Caterers premises. Premiums start from as low as £110 and Employers Liability in can be included for an additional premium. Caterers Liability cover is available on its own or included in our Trailer Combined policy.

Miscellaneous Trailer Insurance

We can cover most types of small trailer other than Contractors Trailers, Horse Boxes or Horse Trailers, Caravans and/or Mobile Homes or Multi-Vehicle Transporters

Caterers General Insurance

Roadside cafe's, Kiosks and beach cafes, Sandwich Bars, Cafes, Restaurants Catering from home or other premises Contract Caterers premises

Property Owners & Landlords Insurance

Unoccupied Property Insurance - Widely used by solicitors, for those awaiting Probate on an inherited property or cannot sell a house and have to move, or similar reasons. Residential & Commercial Let Property Insurance

Property Owners Liability Insurance

Stand Alone Liability cover for any type of property including land, forestry, private roads, common parts, commercial and residential buildings

Package Policies

For a wide range of shops and offices

Professional Services

Professional Indemnity Insurance for miscellaneous occupations, Directors & Officers(D&O), Legal Expenses

bottom of page